Caring Hearts & Voices is dedicated to supporting those in need through music.
We provide volunteer musicians in the Northwest Chicago Suburbs to:
- Hospice Care Centers
- Homeless Shelters
- Assisted Living & Memory Care Centers
- Fundraisers & Benefit Concerts
We connect those experiencing isolation with supportive music communities and events:
- Open Mics
- Karaoke Events
- Creatives Tribal Collabs (creative writers of music, poetry, novels, and comedy sharing events)
- Volunteer Teams (Assisted Living & Memory Care Centers)
- Volunteer Entertainers & Sound Crew (festivals, special events, fundraisers, and benefit concerts)
We make music classes and lessons accessible to those with disabilities, and those experiencing poverty by:
- offing reduced affordable music lessons and classes
- volunteer buddy supports within community music programs
- sponsoring instruments, sheet music, strings, and other items related to playing musical instruments
We also offer professional level musical performances and entertainment at:
- Public and Private Events
- Senior Communities
- Birthday Parties
- Bar/Bat Mitzvas
- Restaurants and Coffee Shops
Funds raised through these events support local musicians continue their work in music, and fund purchasing instruments for our music classes, maintaining sound equipment, and operating the organization.
Caring Hearts and Voices is a charitable and educational Non-Profit Organization with 503(c)(3) under IRC Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi).